Come spend some time with our alpacas. They are charmingly curious and love visitors.
Learn about their silly habits and interesting biology. Learn about our shearing process and how we use their fleece.
If you’d like to feed the alpacas during your visit, feed will be available for $1.00 per bowl.
You may also bring an unopened bag of matchstick or shredded carrots to feed the alpacas if you’d like.
- Children under 2 get in free.
- Tours have a limit of 15 people. If you have a larger group, please call us so we can be sure to accommodate your needs.
- Children must stay with adults at all times.
- Children under 14, must be accompanied by an adult.
- Your purchase of a ticket(s) indicates your acceptance of our liability waiver and release.
- We are a farm and poo will happen. Also sometimes it can be muddy. You might want to wear rain boots. :)