Your house plants will thrive when you water them with this nutrient rich fertilizer. This gentle fertilizer is especially helpful for giving seedlings a jump start.
- Find a gallon size container with lid.
- Add 1 bag of alpaca beans to container.
- Fill container with warm water and screw the lid back on tightly.
- Allow the tea brew for 24 hours, or 12 hours in the sun, or until it is a rich tea color.
- Pour tea directly into your planters.
- Remove bag and allow it to dry outside, preferably in the sun.
- You can reuse the bag until the water no longer turns color. *
* When the water no longer turns color, simply toss bag into your compost pile or bury it in your garden. You can even open the bag and sprinkle the contents around trees and plants outside or work into potting soil when you re-pot your house plants.
Note: This is a manure product. If you aren’t a plant, this tea is not for you to drink.